Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Last Friday I met with Mari, my girlfriend from the west coast who's here to get her sex reassignment surgery, and we had a great time. She's gorgeous and you'd probably not know she was born male if you didn't already know. She's into BDSM and was owned for a few months not too long ago, but it didn't work out. We have a slightly Domme/sub relationship, but it has more of a Big Sister/little sister feel to it.

We went to lunch at an Italian place close to the train station where I met her. I think it's a chain place, or maybe there's just a few other locations, but it's authentic, not like crappy Olive Garden or anywhere like that. We didn't have any cocktails, her because she was having her surgery in a couple days, and me because I'm on meds due to my broken foot. We laughed alot during lunch and chatted like old friends.

After lunch we went to visit the record label her band is signed to. It also happens to be the label M works for. We took the train and waited for one of the girls who works at the label to come pick us up. Mari forgot to introduce me to Betsy when we got into the car, so I introduced myself. I always feel a little weird when I have to do that, and neither Mari nor I made any explanation about who I was or what my relationship to Mari was.

When we got to the record company's location Betsy showed us around and introduced us to everyone. A few of the guys I had met before, introduced on the few occasions M has asked me to come out with him and his friends. When we got into the warehouse portion of the building, we stood around chatting with Betsy and M walked up to us. He walked over to me saying "Hi," and reaching out to touch my stomach. Then he leaned in and kissed me on the mouth.

I was surprised he touched me so intimately and kissed me in front of his co-workers and boss. Mari told me later that I was visibly surprised, but I have to say I was pleased also. I felt much better about being there knowing M wasn't uncomfortable with it. Betsy was surprised to see M kiss me, she probably didn't know M was seeing anyone, and she had no idea who I was aside from being there with Mari. I doubt M talks about me to his co-workers, and he probably never mentions that he's my boyfriend, or whatever it is our relationship would be called right now...

I sat down next to M at his desk for a while to put my injured foot up, and eventually it was decided that Gordon, the label manager, and Betsy would take Mari and I out for drinks. M and I usually are together on Friday nights, so I asked if he wanted to meet us at the bar/restaurant where we were going to be. M had to go home and shower first, so he said he'd meet us there. I walked him out, and he called me to him for a kiss before he left.

Mari, Betsy, Gordon and I were seated at a roomy table, and we chatted. The three of them started talking about death metal and grindcore (the music Mari plays and the genre of bands signed to the label), and I couldn't really participate in the conversation. I didn't feel left out, but I'm not knowledgeable enough to contribute to discussions on the topic. Mari talked about her upcoming surgery and her friends out west and in her band. It was very easy and comfortable, and Betsy and Gordon are really sweet and personable, not difficult to talk to at all.

I went out to have a cigarette, and that's when M showed up. We went in when I was done, and he ordered a beer. I had decided to have a few cocktails when we got there, but I was being careful not to overdue because of my meds. Conversation continued easily, just as it was all night, and at one point I told a really corny, slightly off color joke, that my Mom told me once. M knew the punchline, and by way of explanation for the joke's silliness, I confessed that my mom had told it to me, and that it was her favorite. M said that his mom had told him the same joke, and that it was her favorite, too. I thought it was an interesting coincidence.

M had his bike so the rest of the group dropped me off at the train station and M and I went back to my place. I asked him if he'd run to the store for me, and I went up to my apt. A little later M called to say that his card was rejected, and when he came back he looked up his bank account info to find all sorts of problems. He called the 800 number and got no help from the first guy he talked to, who ended up hanging up on him! The second person he talked to was more helpful, but there didn't seem to be anything anyone could do right then.

M was, understandably, upset. I had issues with my previous bank and eventually left because of it. I saw on the news recently that the banks are keeping themselves solvent, even profiting, from an increase in overdraft fee charges. So, I was upset for M, and pissed for him, but there wasn't much I could do except lend him $20 to cover some withdrawals, if necessary.

I had asked him if he'd still go to the store for me, but he wasn't in a hurry, and I didn't want to be insensitive to what he was going thru, so I ended up walking, more like limping, to the store myself. Actually, I didn't have the strength to go all the way to the store, so I went to the bar instead. It's more expensive, but I really didn't feel like hauling my ass all the way to 7-11. And during the few minutes I waited for change and fed the machine, I got hit on?! This guy comes up to me and starts chatting me up. I wasn't in the mood, so I didn't even bother to look up when he spoke to me. I told him I was just here to buy smokes, and he said I should come back and hang out.

On the way home I started to think about how much time M's been spending on the online dating site we met on. Lately, he's been visiting it 2 or 3 times a day, for a few hours at a time. He's on first thing in the morning, late at night, and at work. I started to think about how he can't find the time to text me or call me, yet finds time to visit this website. His status is "single" on the website. I got upset, very upset.

When I got to my apartment I undressed and washed my face. M was under the covers spread out in my bed. I wedged myself on the bit of bed that was free and opened my book to read. He asked me what was wrong, and I didn't want to upset him more and I didn't really know how to talk about it, so I said I was fine. He was curled up on my side and I was sitting up reading my book when he kissed my arm and asked me what was wrong again. I said that nothing was wrong.

I guess he thought I was angry with him for raging about the bank because he apologized for ranting about it. I told him I completely understood and that I was definitely not angry with him about that. I told him that under the circumstances I thought he was justified in his anger, and that I had behaved worse when dealing with my banks, as well as poor customer service, before.

He kissed my arm again, and I closed my book, rolling over to go to sleep. I started to tear up, but I didn't allow myself to cry. He wished me "Happy Birthday." M said to me that he wanted to make me feel good. I told M quietly how it upset me that he was on the dating site, and he said to me "You don't know how beautiful you are," and I rolled over to face him. His cock was hard, and he pressed it against my hip saying that I made him so hard. I said that I hadn't done anything, and that he wasn't hard from me. He said that I didn't need to touch him. He told me that when I came into the apartment from running to get the smokes, he watched me undress, and as I was standing in front of my dresser he thought to himself how perfect my body was. He said looking at my ass made him want to bend me over my chair and bury his face between my cheeks and lick my asshole. He said he wanted to kiss me, cupped my face in his hand, and asked "May I kiss you?" I said "I told you that you can do whatever you want to me."

He kissed me, and touched me. He told me he wanted me to touch him everywhere. And I did. I ran my fingers over his face, stroking his lips, his tongue, and his teeth. I licked his chest, sucking on his nipples. I traced kisses down his stomach, and nipped and licked the insides of his thighs and the crease of his groin. I ran my fingers up and down the inside of his legs, dragging my nails along the inside of his thighs. I sucked on his balls, flitting my tongue across and underneath towards his asshole. I entered his ass with my tongue and prodded gently, but didn't pierce him. I took his cock down my throat and jerked him off with my hand and used the other to touch his chest, pinch his nipples, and clutch his legs.

It was so easy to swallow him down. Easier than usual. And I thrust him all the way down over and over, past the back of my tongue into my throat. His balls were pressed against my chin and my nose was flattened against his abdomen. My breathe was cut off, but I continued, loving the taste and the smell of him, my lips grasping the base of his cock. I look up at him periodically because I know he likes when I do, but his eyes are closed or looking back or above him.

When I lift myself up from his cock, he rolls me onto my back, spreads my legs, and tells me to put him inside of me. M doesn't enter me when I place the head of his cock between my drenched pussy lips, instead his whispers against my moth that he wants me to beg for it. He tells me to say what a whore and slut I am, and to beg for him to fuck me. And I do. I plead for him to fuck me, telling him I need it. I say I want him to stuff me, to stretch me. He works himself into to me a bit at a time. When he's fully wedged inside of me I'm gasping for air, he's so thick and I'm so tight and hungry and wet, I am panting with pleasure.

He presses my legs back, being careful of my broken foot, and pounds me. He's completely buried in me, and I'm using the wall behind me as leverage to meet his thrusts. I'm propped up on my pillows, half sitting up, and it's a good position for me especially with my legs spread and pushed back, it angles my cunt to get the head of his cock hitting the spot that makes me cum, even ejaculate sometimes. It sends flames down my legs and across my chest. My clit throbs.

M cums across my belly, shooting puddles onto me. It seems sooner than he would usually allow himself to cum, he prefers to hold off normally, and has even gone so far as to stop me when I'm on top so he doesn't cum too soon. He feeds me his cum and I lick it from his fingers eagerly. I suck on his fingers suggestively, displaying my wantonness.

Later, I gave M a blowjob. I was trying to arouse him so I would be fucked again, but we ended up with him cumming in my mouth. I took him as deeply as before, and paid special attention to his balls and ass. I love the way his ass smells, and his asshole is so soft and slick. I put the little bullet vibrator into him, and varied the speed as I deep throat him repeatedly while cupping his balls. Every so often I'd use the wire connecting the vibe to the remote to move the bullet inside of him. I don't push it in deeper, I let lay just past his sphincter, nudged up against his prostate. M's never had the full strength of the vibe, but i did have it up a bit higher than I have before. He didn't say anything, or make much noise at all aside from clearing his throat a few time. He touched my clit briefly when I began to suck on himand then removed his hand. The next time I felt his hand was when he was about to cum, and he placed his hand to the back of my head close enough to keep me from being able to release his cock completely from my hungry mouth, yet far enough away to allow for me to continue to pump his cock with my throat. When he came he held my head down shooting down my throat as i swallowed every drop.

Laying back afterwards, we talked for a bit before sleeping. I told him I loved him, and he said he loved me too. I told him that I thought he didn't anymore. He said he did. I was surprised, and didn't know what to say beyond that. I hadn't told him with the expectation that he would say it back, I said it because that was what I was feeling.

I'm not sure how it came up, but M asked me if I thought he was "boring", or if I felt that our sex was "boring", or if I was "bored". I can't recall precisely how it was phrased. I told him I wasn't, that I have no complaints about what we do together. That I always have fun when we're together. I also reminded him that there have been times when I've asked for things, sexually, that he agreed to do, but then didn't do them.

The next morning I went ot the store to pick up some things. When he woke up I asked M what he wanted for breakfast and he chose french toast. I made him a breakfast in bed of french toast with bananas and chocolate and bacon. He watched some TV, the History channel his favorite :), and I read some more of my book. Eventually he placed my hand on his cock, signally he wanted to get frisky, and I kissed all over his body and suckled on his cock again. I climbed on top of him, knowing how much he loves that, and I bounced and ground my pussy on him. I love when he thrusts up when I'm on top, it's gets him so much deeper into me and him deep inside me drives me insane. Our rhythm was perfectly in sync and we I ended up sweaty and on my hands and knees with M's hands gripping my hips plowing into me until he came all over my back and ass.

We went to the store to get M some strings for his bass and his guitar, then the coffee shop for an iced coffee, and the little Mexican produce market that sells tamales on weekends. M was sweet to offer to get me some fruit, I've been craving fresh fruit since I broke my foot, and I said I'd just like some tomatoes. When we got back to my place we ate our tamales, and M watched a little more TV and I read a little more.

I had told M that I'd been fantasizing about giving him a blowjob on my knees with him standing above me. Maybe that got him a bit aroused because he kneeled up, naked, and pulled the covers down revealing my naked body. He put his hand between my thighs and began to rub my clit. He shuffled up close to my head, and I reached for his cock. Well, I can't touch his cock without putting it into my mouth, and I soon had him in my hot little mouth slurping away at his erection.

When I began to suck on him he removed his hand from between my thighs and I continued to work my mouth all over his cock, slipping down to nuzzle his balls. He gripped my cheek in one hand and cupped my chin in the other, slamming his cock down my throat. Between thrusts I moaned and caught my breathe as best as I could, and he would tease me by pulling out completely. Every time he emptied my mouth of his flesh I would lurch forward to gobble him back up, desperate to have him inside of me once more. He slid between my legs and fucked me until he came. It's amazing how wet I become from just sucking on his cock.

My body responds instantly to his touch. In fact, it doesn't even take me blowing M for me to get soaking wet, it can happen just from him kissing me. I am breathless from him licking my nipples. I melt seeing him bite his lip before he kisses me. I flush with pleasure when he holds my hand. I probably blushed when he kissed me at his job on Friday. He excites me as much as he ever has. Even after a year, I still ache for him. I still hunger for him.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I'm glad you seemed to have as good a time as I did on Friday Laani. I love your pressence, laughing with you, sharing stories, and the smell of your sweet perfume. You're an amazing friend, and I look forward to a life time of getting to know you better.

The sex I had Friday night, was nowhere near as involved as what you and M had. However it was probably just as passionate, and more than meaningful. I masturbated for the last time, in the old way.

I was fantasized about being with you, taking you into my mouth from behind. Pleasuring you with my tongue. Worshipping your ass and your pussy, while you did the same for M.

The imagery was intoxicating, and I came within a short period of time. That rarely happens.

So it seems you were full of gifts for other people on your birthday. But, it sounds like you had a wonderful time none the less.

I can't wait to see you again.

Kisses where it hurts,
pet