Saturday, August 29, 2009

Warning: It's a Long One! :)

Yesterday I went to visit Mari at the hospital, and she had (apparently jokingly) requested that I get made up and dressed up for her. I took her seriously, tho I didn't wear the requested high heels, and spent a lot of time on my hair, makeup, and dress choice. I think I spent an hour just on my hair! Heh heh Mari appreciated it tho, and she gave me some very sweet compliments when I walked in. Not the least of which was when she told me that whenever I returned to the room from stepping out for a smoke that it struck her anew how pretty I was. She's such a doll. Thanks Mari, you looked beautiful, too! :)

So, due to my having been all dolled up to please Mari, I didn't have to do too much to myself for M's visit. I thought I'd do something little different for him and put on some lingerie. I chose a sheer net type lace black cami top with spaghetti straps with a deep v neckline, and a pair of bikini panties of the same material with a small chiffon ruffle/bow on the butt. Cute and sexy, and it had a 60's feel to it to match the hairstyle and makeup I had done earlier.

M was surprised to see my get up when he walked in. He gave me several long looks up and down ;he's rarely seen me in lingerie. He said I looked "sexy" in the outfit. He curled up next to me and slid his hand up and down my bare legs, settling his hand between my thighs nestled in my crotch. He continued with a bit more flattery and sweet talk, and I melted under his attentions.

I told M that I wanted him to fuck me 2 ways this visit. I asked him if he remembered last week when he said he wanted me to touch him all over, and how I had licked, nibbled, sucked, kissed, caressed, etc. When he said yes, I told him that I wanted that, too, and that I wanted to feel desired and wanted and cherished. He answered that I was desired and wanted, and that he would do that for me. I also told him that I wanted really nasty dirty fucking, too; with his tongue and cock in my ass. Needless to say, he smiling agreed to that, also. ;)

M was hungry and ordered a pizza. I believe it was me who said, that we should get a fuck in before the pizza arrived, suggesting that M should fuck my ass because we wouldn't have time to do the "sweet" sex before M had to run downstairs to pay the delivery guy. M, always enthusiastic to be in my ass, thought it was an excellent idea. Heh heh

M stroked my clit, already wet from our kissing, and unzipped his pants. He was kneeling beside me as I laid on my back, and I reached for his cock hungry as ever to have him in my mouth. I got up on my hands and knees as M slid off the bed, standing on the side with his cock straining towards my face. The head of his cock was shiny with my saliva and I popped in back into my mouth, moaning deep from my throat as I slurped away.

It turns me on I when I see a thread of spit clinging from my mouth to the tip of M's cock when I pull away, and sometimes I slip him out of my mouth just to get a quick glimpse of it. I've also recently developed a fascination in letting a thick stream of saliva drop from my mouth onto M's cock using it to lubricate my hand stroking his shaft. M's skin is a golden olive shade, and his cock is darker with a bit of purple to it when not aroused, or just becoming erect. But as his desire increases and his erection grows completely rigid, the head of his cock is red and engorged. It makes my mouth water to see it, and when he emerges from my mouth glistening and wet from pounding away at my face, it only makes me greedy for more.

When I'm blowing M I'm usually on my hands and knees as he kneels or stands in front of me. M loves this position because it gives him a view of my back, small waist, and round ass. I know when he's admiring the landscape of my body when I feel his hands run down my spine and give my ass a squeeze, or over the sides of my ribs and into the crack of my; slipping a finger into my cunt for a quick assurance of my wetness.


M disengaged me from his cock and turned me around to face the opposite direction. He nudged me with his hands to shuffle across the bed to make room for him to climb on, and then bent down to tongue my ass. I have never been very enthusiastic about having my ass licked. It didn't bother me, but it never drove me mad with desire either, but with M's hands gripping my ass, his fingers digging into my ass cheeks spreading them open, I wriggled and moaned with pleasure at his tongue's frenzied rimming and dipping into my asshole.

My reared up and wedged the head of his cock between my pussy lips. When he entered me I could feel every inch of him. I was so tight, or he was so thick, or both, that I was able to discern the ridge of the head of his cock separate from the shaft. The walls of my cunt were closed tight around him the pace of his thrusting was slowed, and when he pulled back from a deep thrust it felt like my cunt was reluctant to let him go. I felt as if my cunt was trying to suck him back in even has he was sliding out.

I heard M gasp and moan behind me, and I turned to look at him over my shoulder. His face was directly above my right shoulder and he kissed me deeply when I faced him. He was using one hand to balance himself and the other he used to pull my up to him, my back fitting snugly against his chest and stomach.

When he released me it was to empty my pussy of his cock and to press it against my asshole. I felt a glob of spit land in the crack of my ass just above my asshole and he used it to further lubricate my hole before stuffing me full of his meat once again.


For as easily as he slipped in my ass it still ached to have him in there. It's been a few weeks since he's had my ass, so some of his thrusts were quite painful. But I've been looking forward to some pain, and I always encourage M to fuck me hard and deep during anal. I could hear his moans and grunts of pleasure, and I felt him press down on me with his chest, flattening me to the mattress. He bent my right leg to have complete access to ram my ass. He placed his thumbs under either cheek spreading me wider, and wrapped his remaining fingers around the swell of my cheeks squeezing my flesh tightly using his tight grip to work my back and forth thrusting in as deep as possible.

My arms were curled up under my chest when I felt him reaching from behind me to clasp my wrists. M pulled my arms up and back and increased the speed and depth of his pounding. My grunting and whimpering became louder, and I wouldn't say I was a screamer, but as he accelerated to his orgasms, I began to scream. He was pulling my arms so far back that my chest lifted from off of the bed, and I could sense his back arching right before his orgasm. M came into my ass, pulsing and twitching, as he collapsed onto my back, gasping for air. When M got off the bed, he gave my broken foot a little kiss before going to the bathroom to wash off.

We cleaned up quickly and M said he was starving "just like clockwork," referring to how he and I may not be hungry before we fuck, but that right after we both become ravenous. Good thing for us the pizza arrived just then, and M went down to get it while I finished cleaning myself. We ate while trying to watch TV, but nothing of interest was on.

We chatted for a while, but our sexual thirst wasn't quenched. We fucked in one of my favorite positions, legs over his shoulders so he can get in so deep. His kisses, so deep. My groans, so deep. And he told me he wanted to cum in my mouth, and I had expressed to him earlier in the week that I want to be on my knees in front of him sucking his cock. He stood up, grabbed my hand, and a stack of floor pillows, and walked over to my full length mirror. He said he wanted to be able to watch me while i blew him. I have often tried to figure out a way to incorporate my mirror into our sex, but this was the first time we'd actually done it.

I enthusiastically, went down on him, not bothering to tease and tempt. I raised my arms and clung to him, giving him what I hoped was a clear profile of my breasts, stomach, hips, and ass. I took as much of him down my throat as I could, and I felt my juices soaking my thighs. My chin was slippery with spit, and I could feel how wet I had gotten his balls when I cupped them in my hand. The back of my throat was raw from repeatedly being pounding, but I barely felt it as he held my head in place and fucked my mouth brutally. M grunted loudly with each of the final thrust of his orgasm.


I lapped at him a few more times, but M is extremely sensitive directly after cumming so he can't take too much of that. He helped me up and took me by the hand to lay beside him back on my bed. He splayed out on his back contentedly exhausted. We chatted for a while more, but I wasn't done with him, yet.


The last time we fucked that night began with him in my cunt and ended with him in my ass. Even tho it was the third time, or maybe because of it, I think it was the wetest I got all evening. I was, again, flat on my belly, right leg bent and left leg straight, with M's cock ramming my asshole. I reached underneath myself and felt my juices smeared all over my groin, and my clit was bursting out from hood, hard and so sensitive. With the back of my hand pressed I could feel an enormous very wet spot on my sheet, and I thought to myself that I wanted M to feel all of this, too. I grabbed his hand from behind my and placed it on my pussy and began to play with my clit. He slid 1, then 2, fingers inside of me and increased the speed and force of his thrusting.


All I could say was "Fuck!" and "Oh god!" over and over. I clutched at my pillows and and M rested his head on my shoulder. He held my hips down on the bed and ground into me, pull out a bit, and then pounded me without restraint. His groaning when he came was the loudest they'd been all night. My ass throbbed from the onslaught, and I wiped the hair away from my damp face and smiled with a sigh. M kissed me as I continued to grin with pleasure and glowing pride at having satisfied M so thoroughly.


We fell asleep cuddled in each other's arms, completely sated.


The next morning I woke up early. M has an alarm that goes off at 7am and I thought I'd send him a little text message to find later on in the day. It was just a little compliment "You're so sexy", and I thought it would make him smile. I also called and left a voicemail to say "Pssst. You're so sexy and handsome." Heh heh. Everyone likes a compliment. ;) But he woke up when he heard the text message bell, and read it right then. Poop. :( But it did make him smile. :D


When he got back into bed from the bathroom, I asked him about his repeated visits to the online dating site. He was still tired, owing to the early hour, and I agreed to put it off until we woke up a bit later. I read some more of my book and went back to sleep with M.


Later that morning, nearly afternoon, when M woke up. I asked him what he wanted for breakfast and he chose a Greek omelet. I also made bacon and toast with homemade lemon curd. It surprises me that he's still surprised when I hand him plates of food. He always makes an appreciative little "Wow," when I place his food in front of him. It's very gratifying and flattering that I can still impress him with my cooking. :)


As we laid in bed I scratched M's back, something he enjoys very much, and we talked about the dating website, anal sex, and I chastised gently him for not appreciating how unique and special I am. I spoke of the desirable qualities I posses and how I don't utilize some of the more common and distasteful traits girls against guys, namely that I wasn't spiteful or vindictive, rarely petty, that I don't emotionally blackmail or act passive aggressively. I'm not perfect by any means, but I have so much to offer someone I care for, and I love M, and so few of the usual characteristics that guys complain about girls, and we have such a great time when we're together, that I don't understand why he wants to pursue other girls. What more could he want? What is the likelihood that he would get along with so well, have such great chemistry with, another girl and have her be as attractive, sexy, intelligent and fun?


He was curled into my side, my arms around him, and his head on my shoulder as I spoke to him about this. He reached up and cupped my cheek pulling my face down to his, and kissed me. His lips were soft and his tongue was gentle and tender. He kissed my bottom lip alone, as well as my nose and my forehead. He caressed the side of my neck with his fingertips, stroking from my shoulder to my jaw. He cupped my breast and ran his hand down my side, over my ribs to rest on my waist. M reached back up to my shoulder and rolled me onto my back.


Again with a featherlight touch he stroked me from my shoulder, down my stomach, over the tops of my thighs, and up the crease between my thighs. He was barely touching me with his fingertips, but my body quivered and my breathing quickened. My eyes were closed so I don't know where he was looking, but I felt his mouth on my ear when I heard him say "I'm getting ready to lick your pussy. You know that right?" and then he whispered, "I haven't fisted you in a while..." I swear I blushed.


And then M was between my legs. I felt shy to have him down there. He didn't allow me to close my legs, and I felt his fingers tickling the inside of my thighs stroking the crease of my crotch and lingering over my dripping cunt. When his tongue, so velvety thick and wet, slid over my clit I moaned and sunk deeper into the mattress. I had no problem keeping my legs open for him as he lapped and suck at my clit. His lips plucked at the sensitive bit of burning flesh and I ran my fingers thru his hair unable to articulate how good it felt.


1 thick finger, than 2, then 3 entered me. My hands clenched and released piles of sheet, and my breathing was ragged. I lifted my hips to his mouth and fingers as he worked more of his hand into me. His mouth continued kissing my clit and he twisted his hand to get more in with me gasping at the filling and extreme stretching I was submitting to.


I couldn't take his entire hand, but he had succeeded in arousing me to the point where I was wild to be fucked. He sat up and I pulled his cock to me as he placed the soles of my feet on his chest just below his collarbone. His hands held me behind the back of my knees firmly in place and he slid in and out of me slowly but deliberately. He kept an even rhythm and stroked my clit at the same rhythm with his thumb letting a stream of spit drop from his lips onto the hood of my clit to slick me up. I looked up at him whispering "My god you're gorgeous," panting and whimpering. I looked into his eyes and felt liquid fire wash over me. We rolled around, on our sides on my back, M leaning back to look at me.


M kissed me over and over, across my face and on my neck. He encircled my throat with his hand , but it was more of a hug than choking, quickly releasing me to kiss again. We looked into each other's eyes as he pumped into me, and I reached beneath my ass to take his balls in my hand for soft squeezes. I stroked his perineum , tickling along the ridge, telling M how much I loved to feel and lick this spot on him. I told him I wish he could cum in me, and he asked where I wanted him to cum. I told him I didn't care and he said he wanted me to squeeze his balls while he came in my mouth.


Some deep quick thrusts and M pulled out, shooting into my mouth and landing some drops on my chest and face. I licked what cum remained on the head of cock savoring the taste of him. He gathered the remaining puddles on his fingers and fed them to me. I sucked and licked at his fingers, smiling and nibbling to get it all. Then I received my after sex kiss and we snuggled basking in the afterglow. :)


I noticed M looking at my legs while I had my feet propped on his chest; I love when he "checks me out". I love when we lock eyes and then the sensations


Later we were talking and my hand drifted to his cock absentmindedly. I began to stroke him and he became erect under my touch. M rolled onto his side to face me and played with my clit. In that position I couldn't get a good angle to reach M's cock, but he was making me crazy aroused with his touch. I don't normally go in for 69, but I had to have him in my mouth, so I spun around and placed my pussy within licking distance of M as I became to suck his cock.


I went wild with him again going down on me, and I refused to let up on the blowjob I was giving him. My guttural moans kept in time with the bobbing of my head and M didn't let up on my clit, slipping a finger into me periodically.


When he rolled onto his back it was a bit easier for me to concentrate on pleasuring him, but by then I couldn't take it. I climbed on top of M and rode him hard. M is no longer as passive when I'm on top and it has become much more satisfying for me to be in that position. His thrusting up forces his cock further into me, and our bodies sync up so easily. I abandoned all reserve and I bucked and slammed my cunt down on M while he strained and lifted me, filling me to the hilt.


I kiss him and try to catch my breathe after I've cum. M asks me, "Did you?", and I murmur "Yes." He tells me to go to the side, and i climb off and lay back. He aims his cock into me and holds me spread by the back of my thighs. I reach for his balls again, and this time he doesn't take me sweetly. He fucks me hard and fast and hits my cervix like a jackhammer. I look up at him with pleading eyes as he hammers into my cunt, mewling like a kitten.


I prop myself up on my hands and lick at his lips and murmur that I want him to fuck me from behind and to put his finger in my ass. He thrusts a few more times and then I'm emptied and flipped into doggie style. M licks my asshole, and slides his cock into my cunt, and then a finger fills my ass. I clenched my eyes tight and my whole body shot thru with electricity. M eventually replaced his finger with his cock and came in my ass. I think that's the most anal we've ever had in one visit! Heh heh. :D

Later I asked him if he was surprised that I came right out and asked him to put his finger in my ass, and he asked me if I was surprised that he didn't say a word and just did it immediately. I don't think either of us should be surprised anymore about the desire for kinky activities or the other's willingness to participate in them. M told me that one of the things he likes about me is how he knows he could explore anything sexual he may be curious about with me and not have to worry about me being freaked out by a what he says.

I again asked him if he would write a post/letter as my birthday present. I think he'll do it, but I don't know that it will end up being posted here. That'll be up to him. It probably won't be kinky or erotic, tho I wouldn't mind if he included some of that sort of thing. I mainly want to hear his thoughts on the last year's events, and I want to know what his feelings are and how they've developed. We'll see how long it takes for him to do it. I might have to sit him down on my computer to actually get it done. Ha!

No comments: