Monday, February 9, 2009

Asking for Directions

I lay on my back, legs crossed. M is curled around my side; his favorite position, the one he falls into the moment he gets his coat off. He kisses along my cheekbone, murmuring , his breath running along my cheek.

"How do you want me to fuck you?" he asks me.

I want you to slide your fingers down between my legs, and let your fingertips slip over my clit. Draw the hood back and send the flames licking down my thighs. I want you to whisper into my ear that I drive you crazy, that I'm so beautiful you can't stand it. Tell me you want me, that you dream of being inside me when we're apart. Slither on top of me and part my legs with your knees. Settle between my thighs and nudge my lips open with the head of your cock. Slowly enter me, pulling back once I'm pierced, then pushing back into me a little more. Make me catch my breathe while my body adjusts to your cock. Fill me all the way, easing up into me. Lick my mouth, and moan when your all the way in. Gather my face into your large hands, telling me how good I feel. Tell me how tight I am, tell me how wet I am. Kiss my neck, my collarbone, my breasts, my fingertips.

Cherish me. Make me feel beautiful.

...

He lays on his back, legs side by side. My leg is laying across his thigh, my lips trailing along his cheek to his neck. I nip at his ear and my hand is slowly stroking his cock.

"How do you want me to fuck you?" he asks me.

I want you to get on your knees, so your cock points towards me, thick and throbbing. Pull my face to you by my jaw and wedge your cock into my mouth. Let me get it slick with my spit and then fuck my face . Let your cock pop past the back of my throat and slam it all the way down. Smash my nose into your abdomen so my head is filled with your flesh and your scent. Don't hold back, I want to be used for your pleasure. When you tire of my mouth flip me onto my hands and knees, and smack my ass upright. Fill my cunt in one thrust, pay no attention to my whimpering. Grab my hair by the nape of my neck, and pull me back so I arch painfully. Growl in my ear that I'm a slut. Tell me I'm yours, you'll take me in whatever way pleases you. Toss me onto my back, holding both my wrists above my head in a single strong hand. Bury your cock into my soaked ass, and then enclose my throat with your other hand. Call me a whore, make me say I'm a whore. Tell me to say I'm your whore. Cum in me, marking me as your property.

Cherish me. Make me feel beautiful.

2 comments:

max said...

i could/would do that.

Anonymous said...

Your writing shows a deep appreciation of your sexuality.