Saturday, October 6, 2012

Back In The Saddle Again

Hello all! I've missed you guys!

I know it's been for-ever since I've posted. Life has been super crazy this past year. There hasn't been much fun going on, sex or otherwise, to report. I had a huge move this year and I'm in a new city.

Laani is now posting from Charlotte, N.C. It's a cool lil' city. I'm still exploring it.

There's been a development in the romance department. He's cute, funny, smart, Dominant, Daddy-ish...and lives in fucking WISCONSIN! Argh...! We've been talking for about 3 weeks now and I'm not sure what, if anything, it will develop into. But I adore talking to him and I'm having a great time so far. I suppose I may be entering into the realm so many other Dom/sub relationships find themselves in where they live so far apart.

Check back as new details emerge. ;)

1 comment:

Toni said...

Thank you for sharing this, can't wait for your next article.