Thursday, October 30, 2008

Eavesdropping

"I can tell when you're in that space now."

"Yeah? How can you tell ?"

"You can't look me in the eyes, and your voice goes soft. Like a little girl's. And I can have anything I want from you when you're like that."

"Oh."



....



"I'm going to make you finger your ass for me again, but you're going to get at least 3 fingers in this time. You will do that for me, won't you, pet?"

"Oh my...Now I'm all scared and anxious..."

"As long as you're obedient. That's all I'm concerned with. I'm looking forward to your performance."

"I don't want to let you down. I'll try..."

"You'll please me one way or another, even if I have to take what I want. But if you make me take what I want, I won't be very nice. Here's what I want you to do come Friday: I want you to play with your cunt and make yourself cum, then I want you to finger your ass for me. Are you telling me that those are unreasonable requests?"

"No, I will do that for you."

"Good girl. I knew you wouldn't disappoint me."



.....



"I'm feeling so fucking unattractive right now."

"My beautiful little pet... you could never not be attractive to me. I wish you could see yourself how I see you."

No comments: