Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Daddy is Practicing Shibari

Daddy is learning Shibari. He saw some demonstrations on His last trip and picked up some new ideas and techniques. He's been practicing on me, and He says i'm a good little rope model 'cause i don't squirm or complain. His goal is to move onto suspension, but He's either gotta get a quad or install a pulley in His back shed.

Daddy likes to take pictures......:D



I loooooove to be bound. So i am very pleased with this new hobby of Daddy's. i do not mind being twisted this way and that as He practices. And i can sit for hours as He checks, adjusts, and reties me. Heck, i'll do anything to keep His hands on me!

Besides, i also looooove to be suspended. My friend Astrid used to suspend me at the dungeon we worked in, and i would giggle the whole time. i would be up way longer than i should've been, just because i didn't want to come down! Too bad my camera got stolen, because the pictures were pretty cool.

Daddy was practicing on me last night and He gave me a chest harness then bound up my pussy. It's hard to explain how it was tied, but there was a knot right above my clit and then the rope went along either side of my labia and then between my cheeks and then a knot. It was very secure and didn't slide around. It was very comfortable and snug. Daddy was even able to fuck me with it on.

i don't think those pics are gonna be public, tho...;)



Daddy also made contact with a girl to participate in a little game with U/us.


Daddy had expressed interest in possibly having another girl join in. He wants to see me Dom a girl, but i don't know if i can be Dommy with Daddy around. Plus, i wasn't really sure i could handle another chick and Daddy getting together in front of me.


While considering if i could handle it, i found myself fantasizing a particular scenario. i wrote a story for Daddy about it. Daddy liked the story so much He decided to take steps to recreate the fantasy, and it looks like it'll be happening soon.

He says if it's fun then W/we'll probably do it again. He's already got another girl lined up for a second go around!

i asked Him who gets to decide if it's "fun". Daddy says He'll know.

Daddy says to trust Him, and i do. Daddy will take care of me.


No comments: