Sunday, December 9, 2007

And Daddy Says...

The title of this post is a constant refrain of mine. "Daddy says" or "Daddy thinks" or "Daddy does" is a frequent opening to my conversations. i'm sure it drives people nuts, tho everyone always asks me "How's Daddy?" when they see me.

Anyway, this is my blog, and i can write whatever i want, and i want to preserve some things my Daddy has said to me.

Daddy said...

"i love your body. i love fucking you."

"Behave yourself, and don't pout, laani. you're Daddy's girl."

"you are a little slut, aren't you?"

"you give me the best blowjobs I've ever had."

"you're so wet i can see you dripping and i haven't even done anything to you, yet."

"This is my cunt. Mine."

"If you're depressed then come over, and I'll beat you."

"I miss my little girl."

"I love the power that I have over you.. it's intoxicating."

Everything Daddy says to me is interesting. i have never tuned Him out when He is talking to me. The problem lies in my slipping into subspace. When i am around Daddy i get foggy, and then don't have clear recollections of O/our times. All that needs to happen is for Him to turn His eyes on me, and i'm gone...

No comments: